The measuring scale on the arch makes it easy to create multi-colored pom-poms. Triangle markings help secure arches from shifting during use.
- 1-3/8" (35mm)
- 1-5/8" (45mm)
- 2-1/2" (65mm)
- 3-3/8" (85mm)
How to Use
- Firmly wind yarn from one end to the other
- Cut the yarn with a pair of scissors, beginning at the gap between arches
- Firmly tie a strong thread around the yarn bundle and secure with a double knot
- Gently open one arch at a time
- Separate arches and remove the pom-pom
- With a pair of scissors, trim loose ends to shape
Pom-Pom Makers are also sold separately
Images © Clover Needlecraft, Inc.