This punch needle is a perfect tool for easy embroidery. Needle threader and instructions included.
How does it work?
- Thrust the needle through the fabric and pull up
- Slide the needle ahead & repeat the process
*Needle refills sold separately
- No. 25 embroidery thread
- No. 40 lace yarn or any thread with the same thickness
- Dense fabric (medium/heavy-weight): such as poplin, denim, oxford, felt, etc.
*Not suitable for stretch fabric, coarse fabric or artificial leather
- Be sure to test on part that won't be visible before use
- The holes from the stitches may remain, depending on the fabric
- Do not use threads that will not pass smoothly through the hole in the needle
- Resin part: Polycarbonate, Polyacetal
- Needle: Stainless Steel, Brass
- Cap: Polyethylene
- Threader: Aluminum, Stainless Steel
Images © Clover Needlecraft, Inc.